Meliorate, A Prospering Self

        As another year starts, new beginnings also starts. A better version of one's self, an improvement of someone that is ready to take on new challenges. A person that will face the hurdles that they may encounter. Everybody had their own shares of problems, may it be a year or years ago. Each time we try to make a better versions of ourselves. A new year that have so many opportunities that have lined up for humanity. It was just like yesterday when everything happened, all the hardships we've been through can still be felt. 


        For this time, as I am entering a new year, a new chapter of my life that had been opened in which I shall conquer. The memories I've made from last year shall serve as a lesson and an inspiration to do better for this new year. Year 2020 had been a tough year, not only for me but to all of us. As I had been exhausted, I've decided to become a better version of myself. Not only for myself but also for the people around me whom I love and cherish. I shall conquer all the bad habits I've developed for the past years. It is time for me to move on and be a better version of myself. I had never felt contented in my whole life as I am thinking all of the plans I am going to execute. I can't be grateful enough to God. With his help, I know he'll give me the enough strength and confidence to achieve my goals. 


        My goals aren't supposed to expire as year 2021 ends, my goals will always be with me as I get older. It had already grew on me. It had been a tough ride for all of us last year. It is now time for us to have peace. I know that the uncertainty of tomorrow is frightening however, we should believe in ourselves as much as how we believe in God. With this new year, I'll try my best to achieve my better self and to achieve my goals and dreams.




Reference/s:

Scott, J. (2021, January 27). Medium. Retrieved from https://medium.com/@Melagirl/stop-thinking-about-the-money-and-truly-reach-out-and-help-people-reach-their-goals-342ea2e93b8b

Comments

  1. Hi Rio . Happy New Year and Cheers for your first blog for this year! I hope this year that you'll find your way not only for the better version of you but also with the dreams and goals that you want to achieve. I do also hope that this year will bring us peace and end these trials and uncertainties that we are facing. Let's claim it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rio! I hope for you to continue to grow and achieve your dreams. I also hope for you to stay as you are and be a better version of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Riona! I strongly believed that everyone deserves to make themselves better everyday. Because everyday is a fresh start for all of us. Keep chasing your dreams Rio! God bless you always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you continue to reach for your dreams and be a better version of yourself this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed, change is not just for today. Change is a constant thing. So we must begin with small progressions for us to achieve the improvement we want.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts