Towards a Safe Environment to Study


       The unpredicted existence of COVID-19 caused a great shock to us, especially to young learners and the teachers. A lot of students can’t afford an accessibility to a great internet connection or gadgets to use for the new modality of learning. Not to mention, the teachers are also suffering.

           I know we students are suffering, but imagine how stressful this new normal affects the teachers. They are creating modules in a way that we can still fully understand even if we don’t have their attention like we used to in a classroom. Some of them are struggling finding connection just to be able to cope up with us. This new modality of learning has caused a lot of stress towards us. Some of them are depressed, tired, and some of them just can’t handle too much stress which resulted for them to commit suicide. A lot of students including me are stressed, tired physically and mentally, and suffering lack of sleep. We barely manage to fully answer the modules teachers had and will give to us, I truly hope the teachers will consider that part. I know teachers are stressed, but they also need to think of us, students who wants to learn. We are not learning, we are only passing. This is a fact, a fact that is visible to a lot of students like me.

 

            I hope someday, DepEd will hear our cries, our wish for an academic freeze. Not all students can afford to buy materials needed for an online class. This is the fact, DepEd should hear our concerns and not ignore it. I know that having an academic freeze will affect the students, but how about now? We are suffering, if this continues how will our succeeding years as a student go on? As I’ve said, we barely learn. I truly hope that this pandemic will come to an end so that we all can go back to our normal life and learn freely at school.




Reference/s:

Element Renewables Group. (2020, November 12). Retrieved from Element Renewables: https://elementrenewables.energy/education/


Comments

  1. I totally agree with what you said. This pandemic caused us students a hard time and give us sleepness night and stress. I hope DepEd will hear our concerns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Riona! Your essay regarding the topic is inspiring and uplifting at the same time. I hope this pandemic will end soon. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, I hope our pleas would be heard and life would go back to normal, with how we are trying hard to actually learn. God bless and nice work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The links were precise, and I also like the theme of your blog

      Delete
  4. I like the theme of your blog. I agree with you that this new modality has caused stress to us, that can lead to depression. I hope everything gets back to normal. Nice work! Keep safe and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minimalist, yet pleasing theme. Common colors, yet beautiful. The simplicity of your theme had a creative impact on your blog. Nice work. Kudos, Riona!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts