Life of an Introvert Person

 

            Who am I? How well do I know myself? Why do I keep pushing people away? These are some of the questions I have to myself. And I’ll answer it as, I am just an ordinary girl who enjoys herself being alone.

            I am Rionarizza A. Recel. I have five siblings, a brother-in-law, a sister-in-law, and my very cute nephew, Haniel. I am 10 years old younger than my fifth sibling, I am a menopausal baby. As a child I enjoyed bonding with my family and my friends. I had no problems socializing back then, but as I grow up I became distant towards them. I enjoyed being alone on my room than going out and have trips with my family. If I had no problems socializing back then, right now as a teenager I have problems socializing with people because I am shy and just don't know how to socialize people anymore. I am an introvert person, I admit I sometimes ignore my friends because I enjoyed my alone time. For that I thank my friends because they understand me and they always give me my personal space, because they know that if I wanted to talk to them I'll just talk to them and if not they respected it. And that's why I love my friends and cherish them. I am an pessimistic person, I always think of the negative outcomes of my actions first so that I can improve them so I can't disappoint the people who surrounds me even though I am an introvert person.

            I may be an introvert person, but somehow, someday, I am hoping that I can be able to bring back my old self, the extrovert me. For that I can possibly somehow turn the tables. With my family and friends help, I know we can get through the problems that we are facing and will face on the future. This is me, an introvert person hoping to turn the tables someday in the future.

Comments

  1. Good day Rio! I know that being alone is not bad but remember that your family and your friends are always there for you. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a friend, I always understand you for not giving a response immediately every time I message you but know that I can lend a help for you to be more open and remove that introverted trait inside you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts