Auxilium

October 29, 2020

President Rodrigo R. Duterte

Malacañang Palace

JP Laurel Street, San Miguel

Manila 1005, NCR, Philippines

Dear President Duterte,

            My name is Rionarizza Recel, my family voted for you during the presidential election in 2016. We admire your will to change the Philippines. We truly support you on your war on drugs campaign. And we congratulate you for the success of it.

            We are currently facing this deadly virus. Please continue to do your best for the people you are serving. I truly hope that you use your power wisely. Don’t mind the people that criticize you, when people criticize that also means you’ve done wrong. Take a look back at your actions, fix it and repent to it. I hope that you don’t regret any decisions you have made for the past 7 months. I know that you are a wise person so I hope your decisions won’t affect our countrymen.

            With your help and support, I know that we can win this fight, a war against COVID-19. With your help thousands of Filipino lives will be saved to become productive citizens of our country. Thank you for your time, Mr. President. May you be continued to be blessed with good health and wisdom.

Respectfully Yours,

Rionarizza Recel

 Reference/s:

Marquez, B. (2020, October 29). Retrieved from https://cpj.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/ap_philippines_12-5-2019_rs.jpg

 

Comments

  1. Good message Rio! I love the way you motivate the President in order to end the COVID-19 Pandemic. May God bless you and your family always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree from what you said that he should not mind the criticisms. We are here to support him as a Filipino but that does not mean that the complaints and criticisms thrown at him are invalid. Perhaps say that he should learn and hear the people's side and maybe try to improve himself for the betterment of our country. Anyway, let us all support him until his last terms as president.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rio! I admire you and you're family's support of the president. I hope more people will support the president, especially in these times of crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job! But in my opinion, he should listen to what people are saying to him and his administration. After all, he is serving our country, not his self.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your positive comment motivates me to support the president even more. But i completely disagree with you that he should ignore the criticisms because
    these can help him make our country better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great to read your letter to the president. The message of your letter is amazing. I admire you for your continuously support for our president.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts