Reflection


        
I've been fascinated by computers ever since. I know for a fact that I have a bit of knowledge about gadgets. I enjoy playing online games where I can meet different people. Surfing in the internet is fun, although I know how to limit myself and use my time wisely. During this time, the "new normal" has occurred where students are mostly focusing on their own gadgets to learn and finish the tasks they had been assigned.

        As a student who's attending online class, I  have faced many problems along my path. One of it is having bad connection. The internet wasn't always good, there are times that it was really poor and I was in the middle of doing something important. Yes, I know this is unavoidable as many people are using the internet. The amount of tasks that were given to us and the allotted time was unfair. I won't deny it, tasks were really hard and it didn't help that the guidance of out teachers was lacking. Internet is really a must not only for students but for teachers too. We students, are searching a lot of things that we need, things that are not included in out modules. However, taking up online class can also affect me positively. I learned how to manage my time wisely as I needed to finish my modules within the allotted time that were given to us. And I also learned how to control myself, stay calm, and lastly I was able to relax myself.

        Through this ups and downs I will not let it take over me. I will try my best to overcome the hurdles I am facing and about to face. I shall think positively. Let us all hope that in God's will this pandemic will be gone soon.










Reference/s:

Price, D. (2020, December 13). Atlassian. Retrieved from https://www.atlassian.com/blog/teamwork/lessons-of-pandemic-change-company-culture

Comments

Popular Posts